The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-06-2013, 11:09 PM   #1
stormking

Intro & Hubcap Question

Howdy all, first post in this area. Found this forum because I talked my wife into a 63 Suburban, and while searching info came upon this excellent forum. I have always been a 67-72 chevy truck guy, but lost my way for awhile (career, kids, life in general). My 72 3/4 ton 4x4 has been apart with all the paint work done for 9 years. (Ya think the paint is dry by now?) Anyway, seeing all of the great trucks here has gotten me excited about getting my truck back on the road. I love the thrill of the hunt and like hunting down parts. Have been on a roll lately finding some great stuff in wrecking yards and estate sales. Now for the question part: I found these caps at a garage sale today - I knew they were late 60's but not much else. These came from the garage of their Dad's who had died. Look to be take-offs when the truck was brand new and sitting in a garage for 45 years. I know they're 1968 but what model did they come on? I'm used to seeing the painted steel ones, these are chrome plated brass. Couldn't resist cleaning up the worst one. Thanks

stormking is offline   Reply With Quote