The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-15-2013, 09:27 AM   #11
Fattback

Re: Project "What was I Thinking" 68 SWB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennett--G4L View Post
I wish, maybe one day I will be lucky enough to have another one but it would probably never get finished just like this one.

My wife and I talked about this very subject tonight. I can't keep changing things over and over again, I will never finish it. My truck needs a lot of work to finish and I'm tired of people always asking when it is going to be done. I never know what to say and usually just laugh. So I decided that the BBC is staying, I will try to upgrade parts of it as I go along and the budget allows. I'll start with a overdrive transmission and then add fuel injection and a roller cam at some point. I do love the way it looks and sounds so why bother changing things. And I agree about the looks of an LS motor, especially the truck motor. I just don't like the way they look. The car intakes look a little better but still nothing like the old school motors I grew up around.
Posted via Mobile Device

Glad to hear your staying with the BBC. Its going to be bad a$$.

Rob
Fattback is offline   Reply With Quote