The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > projects and builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-23-2013, 07:40 PM   #1
matdsut

Matt's 65 short fleet one car garage build

Hey guys,

Long time lurker here.

1965 c10 swb fleet.
Purchased truck on good ole Craig's list last September, truck came mostly complete minus the 454 bbc I opted out of. I was recently married and wife thought since the past 3 years most of my savings were spent on preparing for the wedding that i could finally dive back into working on cars.

Lack of tools and space have been a challenge. Looking over the builds on here have been very motivating. I've been working on this truck in my one car garage in my current rent house. Luckily, I've got a good size storage shed in the back yard to store hood, front fenders, bedsides, tailgate ect.. For those of you that are in the same limited space situation understand making working room along with storing tools is a project in its own.
I'm fairly green to restoration and fabrication I've bagged a previous silverado and restored a 65 mustang for my first car but other than that not much experience .

Any input or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Matt
Posted via Mobile Device
Attached Images

matdsut is offline   Reply With Quote