The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-24-2013, 02:17 PM   #1
Chevymann66

First post. 1966 swb bbw

Hey guys just thought I post my project 66. Been around here for awhile just never posted. This site by far is one of the best car/truck sites in my opinion. It has helped me out a ton over the years & couldn't do without it. So thanks to all that help keep this site going & make it what it is.
Ok on to my truck. Its a 1966 c10 short bed with the big back window w/ 350 v8 & 4 speed saginaw. I also just sold a 1966 c10 long bed bbw w/350 & 350 turbo. Will post pictures of both. The long bed was pulled from sitting in a field about 15 years. I turned it around & brought it back to life! Hated to let it go but had it about 2 years & had my fun. So then I bought the 66 short bed off my brother. I'm in the process of installing an airbag setup as we speak. So once that is done ill post more pictures of the motor,interior, etc. Ive been working on it for a year now so I'm pretty excited about getting it done. So let me now what you think!
Posted via Mobile Device
Posted via Mobile Device
Attached Images

Chevymann66 is offline   Reply With Quote