The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-28-2013, 10:36 PM   #1
twouvakind

FS WIPER DELAY! Step right up....!

Small batch of four (4) ready to ship! Hides discreetly under the dash. No harness cutting, 100% reversible. This unit will give you 3-30 seconds of delay and still allow full manual control of your wipers both low and high speed+wash. Future units may have a relocate-able knob(choke hole etc.)but not at this time. See the video of it in action here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5i3t...ature=youtu.be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lodZS...ature=youtu.be

There will be more coming once these sell out. I anticipate more ready to ship after the Fourth of July as I have a large order to fulfill for a member here.
$50 shipped with full instructions and ready to install. Generally ships the next day after payment. Speaking of payment, there is a $1.45 fee added to PayPal transactions unless you gift it. Avoid the fee with a check or money order. "I'll take it" in the thread secures your unit, I will PM you following your commitment to buy.
Canadian buyers, add $9 USD, I can't absorb that shipping cost-sorry.