The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > projects and builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-05-2013, 06:40 PM   #11
losthope

Re: Birth of a C10

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusty76 View Post
That's kool man. I just sold a '77 Honda 750 Cheap. I was the second owner too. Had very low miles. I bought it. Stored it for awhile and then sold it. Made a small profit ta boot. Really fun bikes. Good luck and man can't wait to see more work on the ole pick it up.
I might end up doing the same thing build it to flip it for profit and buy another, or i may keep it awhile dont know yet i gotit to keep me busy and was a good deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by chemlab View Post
whats shakin bacon?! that bike wil be fun to build, wish i had mine done but its been a 2+yr court battle so far to get it back . got my 50 fleetline torn down, be sending the body for blasting this next week, prob have a thread goin at the other place soon . ttyl!
Yo Chem good to hear from ya! Sucks to hear about the bike brother, cool your making progress on the fleet! ill have to go check in on the other forum..I havent really been that active much on either forums lately just stop in and check whats going on every once in awhile progress on any of my projects have been slow recently due to life...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubber View Post
Good lookin bike, dude! Looks like a solid foundation for your build. Also, I always thought them longbed trucks looked SWEET with a bike in the back!!
I Agree I thought it was pretty cool having a bike in the back,got more looks then usually when i was driving it across the city, thinking ill even haul it to some car shows once its built into a bobber

"What that grinding noise?Don't worry about that it will eventually clearance itself!"

1966 chevy c10 Build Thread:http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=485977

1954 ford customline
H.A.M.B 54 Build Thread:http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/s...d.php?t=622142
losthope is offline   Reply With Quote