The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board > Squarebody Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-17-2013, 01:19 PM   #11
cyclefreak207

Re: New member from DFW, first truck build not starting where I thought!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 77ChevySharkBite View Post
My suggestion would be to pay bills with the $1,500 you have left over so that you can get rid of those remember sooner those are gone the sooner you have more play money

That's my .02 take it for what it is, but I do agree you need to put a/c as we live in Texas the hottest and humidist(new word?) in America! and yeah of course do the drop!

dang man! glad you caught them, sorry to hear the news but being you shot at them, pretty sure they won't be trying that again. They'll know next time they might not be so lucky! hopefully you can figure it out soon what was pulled to stop the tach from working.

Yeah that's sad bro that the cops can be like that.
Definitely A/C. I've got some speakers and a head unit already, just gotta wire it all and figure out how to mount the stuff up.

And it's not even that it's the cops in the area... just that no one called the cops... Pretty scary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claytona08 View Post
The flat black looks good on certain applications! I say leave it and worry about other things right now. How low are you thinking about going?

Man that is crazy about having to run those people off!
I'm thinking 6/8?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 77ChevySharkBite View Post
I'm surprised he didn't go after them! Heck I know I would, my truck might not be the prettiest but heck it means the world to me so if it was to be touched it wouldn't be a pretty sight.
I would have gone after them if my pistol wasn't in pieces!! but I had a Taurus PT24/7, the black lower with silver upper that I JUSTTTTT traded to a buddy earlier for a Sig SP2022, also black lower with that silver (diamond plate?) upper. And it was in pieces on the couch, since I'd only had it for like 4 hours I wanted to tear it down and clean it and be sure everything was 100% good on the interals.

But for fear they'd be back I went back inside and reloaded the pump and put the sig back together... and at that moment I realized that the taurus was a 17rnd +1 in the chamber, and the Sig is only a 15rnd +1 in the chamber...
made me long for those 2 extra rounds lol

I don't always downshift when I want to change lanes... But when I do, I make sure it's next to a prius so they know I'm hurting the environment!
cyclefreak207 is offline   Reply With Quote