The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-27-2013, 03:31 AM   #1
garrett-a34

my "new" 72 Chevy swb

I just bought this this 72 chevy swb about 3 weeks ago. very excited to do a little overhaul to and make it my daily driver and get rid of my expensive bmw. dont get me wrong great car but to expensive and to hard to work on when it came to something going out. i grew up around old cars most of my life. never got to work on many truck but this body style is was and always be my favorite. i just ordered a new wire harness for it so if anyone has tips on installing that bad boy please let me know. im about to order a new carb (edelbrock 600cfm), msd ignition etc, then replace the shocks and all the gaskets and seals. nothing to major. hope to have it up and going in a couple months. i will be looking to sell the wheels and tires that are on it now. ill get specifics tomorrow, im just not a fan of them but the tires are basically brand new. just saying hello to all and im on here daily looking around so feel free to throw any ideas at me. its pretty bare as of now. ill post more pictures tomorrow as well.
Thanks
Garrett
Attached Images

garrett-a34 is offline   Reply With Quote