The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-27-2013, 09:48 PM   #1
roughedup72

Does this look like a scam to you?

Hello Seller,

I want to buy this 72 chevy cheyenne,and need to know how much are you asking for it? and please i can only pay using paypal,and after payments has been made i will arrange for pick up of the 72 chevy cheyenne.You can email me

I left his email address off on purpose. Here is his second email.

Thanks for the prompt response.I am a marine engineer and at this moment i am presently working offshore,i am OK with the price and i will love to make an instant purchase, I am located in Weslaco, TX.so please do withdraw the advert from the site.I don't mind adding an extra $20 dollars for you to take the advert down from the site so that i can be rest assured that am in hand of the item ,I am buying the item as a gift for my brother, I want to surprise him. I don't have access to my bank account on-line as i don't have internet banking,but i have my bank account attached to my PayPal account and this is why i insisted on paying you through PayPal, kindly get back to me with your PayPal details if you don't have PayPal account yet,it is very easy to set up at your bank and get it set up,after you have set it up i will only need the e-mail address you use for registration with PayPal so as to put the money through so i can proceed with the payment and after the payment has been done, i have a pick up agent that will come around for verifications and to pick the item after i have made the payments for the item .So I will need you to provide me with the following information to facilitate the making of the payment
.1.Your PayPal full name.

2.Your PayPal Email Address.

3..Your phone number.
Once again ,I will like you to know that you will not be responsible for shipping. I will have my pick-up agent come over as soon as you have receive the payment confirmation.Do Have a nice day,
My Best Regard....

Just needing some help from some of my fellow board members. Have any of you had anybody contact you after placing your add for sale like this?
1972 chevy cheyenne 10,nothing special at the moment,Its a work in progress, Working on the engine, paint and body,engine, paint and body,now its the suspenion, ahh hell I'm about tired of working on it. Maybe it will be a rat rod.
roughedup72 is offline   Reply With Quote