The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > Heavy Haulers

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-01-2013, 11:01 PM   #1
back.woods_4life

55 3800 dually

Hey Guys! im new here, i found this site while searching Google for answers to a question i had about my 67....

but since they have a section for these big trucks!, i figured id share mine with the world... it took me several years to get my hands on this one. when i did, i bought it and drove it home for under $1,000!! this one was used to pull a hay trailer near my house as long as i can remember. its never been more than 15 miles from my current location in NW Arkansas, since 1955! im the third owner, but i havent had a chance to do any clean up work to it.. and after i bought my 67, ive been considering selling this old Flat bed!!

1955 C3800 short, stake bed dually
original 6 cylinder, granny 4 speed
68,xxx actual miles, but the engine was rebuilt less than 1000 miles ago!
its all original except the wooden bed was replaced with a steel bed, and the seat was replaced with a newer seat before i got it!... came with a clean title!! all the lights and gauges work!! needs some glass work, and the master cylinder for the brakes needs rebuilt. but ive got the rebuild kit already!... this would make an awesome drivable project, but im losing interest in it! - i attached a pic, hope it works!
Attached Images

back.woods_4life is offline   Reply With Quote