The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1973-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-03-2003, 02:10 PM   #1
CUCVFAN

FS: 81-87 (up to 91 CC) Dually Conversion Parts

I have almost every part needed to convert an 81-87 C/K30 (or even C/K20), or 81-91 Crew-Cab GMC or Chevy to dually. Some parts are used, some NOS, but all are very nice. Here's what I have:

-Used Dana 70HD rear axle w/ 4.56 gears. Came out of a truck w/ 14,000 original miles on it. Very clean. Very stout.
-Used front hub extensions. These bolt to the studs of the existing spindles/hubs. They are currently on a 4wd (will be removed very shortly), but should also work fine for a 2wd.
-NOS rear dually fenders, marker lights, wiring harnesses, hardware and templates for mounting the fenders. Some small bolts/washers may be missing, but most of it is here in plastic bags.
-NOS rear sway bar, link ends, brackets, bushings, spring plates, etc... Most bolts for this as well
-Used U-bolts. Need a wire brushing, but very usable.
-NOS proportioning valve for regular cab K30

What you will still need (that I know of):
-Have your driveshaft lengthend/shortened, depending on the truck.
-The correct proportioning valve, if the truck is not a regular cab, K30.
-Re-use your hard metal brake lines from your existing rear (or make new ones).
-Set of dually wheels/tires

The used parts all came from the same 1987 Chevy, but can probably be used on 73-80 models as well. No guarantee on that, though....

Asking $1000 for everything (the fenders alone are over $800 new, if you can even find them new)

The parts are located near Baltimore, MD. The rear is in a crate already and the fenders and all other parts will be in another crate. I can drop them off at a local shipping terminal to save a "pickup" charge for the buyer. Total weight is about 800lbs.

I will try to post some pics here or a link to some pics shortly.