The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1969 - 1972 Blazers and Jimmys Message Board > 1969 - 1972 Blazers and Jimmys Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-13-2013, 09:03 AM   #11
hgs_notes
GEARHEAD

Re: Junkyard Jimmy Super Low Buck Build Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaros44sr View Post
How about 99.9% , he!! of alot of progress going on, and quality work to boot. Well done on the work....hope things get better with the wifey, prayers go out
Thanks, I appreciate the kind words, but I doubt I'm in the top .1% for rate of progress. Whens the start date on this again?

BTW, Looks like you have been taking remedial courses at sensitivity school. (signature)

I stopped by the body shop on my way out of town yesterday and I was told the paint booth is mine tomorrow. Fingers crossed. Working all day here in NE, then a 5 hour drive home tonite, so I won't know for sure til tomorrow morning, but it looks good. I will have both brothers there for support and advice all day too, which helps ease my mind. Worst case is I will have to do some sanding and respray. It's not like I'm going to break anything.

I better put in for a day off before I forget.
hgs_notes is offline   Reply With Quote