The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > projects and builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-15-2013, 10:17 PM   #10
Alan's Classic
1 thing at a time is progress.

Re: Project Vitamin C-10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straw Rube View Post
Beautiful
Thank you Sir!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by likaroc13 View Post
Cool video! It wasn't bad. At least you know what to expect next time. Even celebrities gotta start somewhere.

Although I've seen pics before, it's funny because with the beard you remind me of a skinnier version of my father-in-law. He does body work/paint on big rigs for a transportation company.
What??? I'm not a celebrity??? JK far from it. Now that I looked at the video on the PC and not my phone it isn't too bad. Like you said I now know what to expect. BTW thanks!!

This is the longest I've ever grown my beard. My wife can stand it. I'm mixed. I forget it 's even there. Do you have a pic of your FIL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomp View Post
Watched the video.
Wish the interviewer would of let you talk freely about the restoration and modifications made. He seemed rushed/nervous while interviewing. IMO
Glad I can go over your build and look at each part of the build again and again. Worth more to me than any magazine article.
Great job with the interview, I bet there will be more to come.
Truck looks Awesome!
Thank you Cr. Bomp. I was the last recording he did at this show. He was gone pretty quick after shooting this. I'll try to talk more if there is a next time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1963c-10 View Post
I don't know. Looks like plenty of arm bling to me with those two hooters girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ta2Don View Post

Alan, your truck gets better everytime I see it...
I appreciate it Don. It did look good in the video. Shannon and I had a great trip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmorales3181 View Post
Wow. I've honestly skimmed through your build several times 180 pled pages is a lot
But I have to say. Seeing the walk around, you can see all the attention to detail. Great job, very nice truck!
Posted via Mobile Device
Maybe I can do a full walk around to show the complete truck. BTW thank you for the comments.
Alan's Classic is offline   Reply With Quote