The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-21-2013, 10:04 PM   #1
Belairboy55

1968 lwb fleet side factory ac

I have a 1968 Chevy truck for sale. The truck has been painted one time back to the original color many years ago. The truck was bought new in San Antonio area and I bought it from the second owner in the Houston area. The truck is a factory air cab. Truck needs rockers replaced and I have a pair of new rockers to go with the truck. No motor or trans. It had a 327 and a 3 speed on the column. Truck has four brand new tires mounted on factory steel wheels with dog dish hub caps. All glass is good. Doors are super solid and straight! Hood and fenders are very nice as well! Tailgate is perfect as well with NO rust as well. The front bumper looks new! The grille and the hoops are perfect. There is a small rust spot on the lip of the firewall and I have a patch if you wanted to repair, very easy fix. This truck has all the lower molding The bed is very straight and solid! This truck is priced to quick sell. I have a clear LA title in my name. If you are wanting one of these trucks are need sheet metal for one you are building this is a very good deal! Three 3 seven 99 zero one 1 nine one text are call before 10:00 pm. Truck is located in Lake Charles. $2,000.00 buys the truck
I have a fresh built automatic tilt column; new black seat cover; new chrome rear bumper with brackets; new rear fuel tank and some other new parts that I will sell for $1,000.00
$3,000.00 buys the truck with the new parts
Posted via Mobile Device
Attached Images

Belairboy55 is offline   Reply With Quote