The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > General Truck Forums > Engine & Drivetrain > LSx Swaps

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-26-2013, 03:29 PM   #1
Robznob11

maybe useful info for the would be cam swapper!!!!

Ok guys so i picked up a lightly used mild cam the other day its a scoggin dicky 221/226. .065/.com060 114-4. Just released in nov of 12. Any how the guy bought it new and it has@ 4000 mi on it looks great and i figured it was worth the 140$ i gave for it. Any how on scoggins web site they recommend running LS6 springs wich they sell new for 56$. Well i live 1/2 hour from them so i called to see if they had a set. The guy told me honestly he would run .600 lift spring to be safe caus this cam would max the ls6 springs. They have pac1218 for 135$ plus tax again a good price considering other sources. Well chepo me decides to dig a little more and i find that trickflow offers .600 lift springs through summit racing for 129 shipped no tax. (These are what im ordering) anyhow i call trickflow to ask them about the springs and they tell me......get this!!!!....... Pac makes there springs, after looking at comp 918s i see they also say made with pac alloy, im betting pac makes them too. If you look at the specs of each they are virtually identical. Just my .02 but if pac makes trickflows and i can save 20$ im going to do it lol!
Posted via Mobile Device
,,,,,,,/__(⊙)___//___/__(O)_/

@disciple2.rc 💪instagram💪
LED TAILS
Robznob11 is offline   Reply With Quote