The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-30-2013, 08:26 PM   #1
Sledheed

Not about to change now. Followed me home from MO last week. 50 year paint job, 6cl, three on the tree. Gun rack, farm mirrors and door/box art all selling points. Not exactly a lambrect truck but has character. About as stock as can be found right down to the owners manual and radio delete plate. Need brakes, wiring, ground and light issues fixed but rins and drives well. Flame away haters, lol.
Posted via Mobile Device

Yaaah thats upside down.
Posted via Mobile Device

Maybe this one will not be upside down. Plans, get the mechanicals and electrical working like it should. Basic tune up, get all 800 j/k zerks to take grease and drive the sh!t out of it. I don't have enough time for nice stuff at the moment and hate cleaning stuff, but do not like driving something not anyone can own. Main function will be garbage hauler, backroad cruiser, conversation piece and implement for parking to close to $60,000 trailer queens, lol.
Posted via Mobile Device

I'll be damned that one's upside down too. Consistent!
Posted via Mobile Device

Not about to change now. Followed me home from MO last week. 50 year paint job, 6cl, three on the tree. Gun rack, farm mirrors and door/box art all selling points. Not exactly a lambrect truck but has character. About as stock as can be found right down to the owners manual and radio delete plate. Need brakes, wiring, ground and light issues fixed but rins and drives well. Flame away haters, lol.
Posted via Mobile Device
Attached Images

Sledheed is offline   Reply With Quote