The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-02-2013, 12:52 PM   #1
lowesguy

Sold it,sad day

Well its a sad day but my truck sold on ebay for full price of $4450.00! its going to a good home in Nebraska on a large property with dirt roads,its been a faithful truck for 20 years and has never let me down or left me stranded! I sold it because I just don't drive it anymore and close to retiring,and I hate seeing it sit outside and rusting away,I was washing it every 3 weeks ,without even driving it! that's crazy! sad to say but still need something with utility,so I will get a used late model Minivan,hopefully an 05 and up Dodge Caravan with fold and go seats,I would like to thank the forum for all the help in the past,and will be checking in time to time,i have been trying to sell the truck for 5 years on and off here in SoCal,but no one really wants these here,I knew it would sell on ebay nationwide and it would go to the middle of the country,which it has!
Peace out