The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-07-2013, 10:53 PM   #23
Ironhorse

Re: In search of the "Holy Grail"

Probably one of my best junk yard finds is the factory tach currently in my truck I picked up at a yard many years ago for $15, entire dash panel minus the gas gauge? Rat holed it in the garage and bought an original GM tach dash printed circut while still available. Kept it rat holed until I rebuilt/restored the truck and installed it then. Still working great.

70custom10nut, are you still currently in Vielsek, Germany? Been there, done that years ago when I was in Uncle Sam's Boy's Club aka US Army. Stationed in Budengen, Germany near Hanau and Gelnhausen. 3rd Sqdrn, 12th Cav, part of 3rd Armd Div. in early 68 to early 69. Spent a LOT of time at Grafenwheor (sp), Hoenfels, Vielsek, Teargarten, etc. living in tents and playing at going to war with Russia. Uncle Sam decided I needed a vacation and sent me to sunny SE Asia for a year. Germany was much better !
Original Truck AM/FM
Wellington, Ks
Ironhorse is offline   Reply With Quote