The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-09-2013, 11:36 PM   #1
SA_swaps

70Gmc+02 Tahoe= 72

This is my first post on this Forum, have been reading others post, figured I would share my current project. I suppose this has not been done, but will be shortly. Goal well not a goal this is what is going to happen. Have a 70 gmc custom camper and a 02 4x4 Tahoe. Going to use the 70 body and few interior parts and EVERYTHING else will come off of the tahoe, frame, wiper motor, window motors?, push button 4wd,frame mounts, seats, onstar, compass mirror, power locks?, dash harness,engine and harness, basically will look like a 70 but will be a Tahoe. Wheel base is only 1 in different. I know it looks ugly now, but you have to have vision, to see past all the colors. I promise it will look better before long, just trying to get everything mocked up then will come back and make it look nice. So far I have the body mounted on to the Tahoe frame, the wiper motor fabricated to fit, 4wd module, bcm, fuse box,relay box mounted. Working on dash harness and everything now. Even using the glovebox hinge from the Tahoe to make the fuel filler door in the bed.
Attached Images

SA_swaps is offline   Reply With Quote