The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > projects and builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-21-2013, 04:08 AM   #11
laynrockers

Re: My 66 C-10 LWB full PB "Blackout"

Ok, got the new ignition in and got the truck tuned! Truck put down 295 Trq. 293 RWHP on a DynoJET. First time uploading a video hope it works.

So the worst news is, after the tune the truck went in limp mode, so I haven't even got the experience the full potential yet, just cruising around stuck in 3rd gear, still fun after two years.

I got all hands on deck tomorrow to see if we can't fix it. Then some much better videos. So far it is looking like we have a constant power to the ECU so it is never going to sleep. This is also resulting in a slow parasitic drain. Hopefully we can find the culprit and get on to the fun stuff.

Still need the alignment and to work out all the little bugs, buts that's all part of HotRodding!! Very excited for the interior portion of this build. Don't mind the details (paint or headlight angles ect.) This thing is far from done. I just wanted to bolt the front clip on the get this thing on the road.
Attached Images

laynrockers is offline   Reply With Quote