The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-08-2014, 03:19 PM   #1
brokestudent

More pictures as requested

Since I am starting this build off might as well take pictures of everything, plus I just enjoy taking pictures. There are only a few places that I can see "bad" rust (everything else seems minimal surface rust) illustrated by blue. Also the drivers door I can not get to shut quite right, it will not latch in and stay latched well. I am not certain but the gas gauge I think is not working, if not then I got lucky and the guy I bought it from had a full tank (he had said he had been driving it around). It drives fine I puttered around town in it today the speedometer makes a noise, but I read what that problem is. I am not certain about the temperature gauge there seems to be no needle or anything does it just light up when it is hot? That being said after driving it around town I got the laser thermometer on it and the hottest spot on the engine I could find was 265 (good or bad)? I am also attaching a picture of my first rebuild not a Chevy, not a truck, but I miss her
Attached Images

brokestudent is offline   Reply With Quote