The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-11-2014, 01:13 PM   #1
64shackman

Smile My first 64

Hello all. I recently purchased a 1964 Chevy short bed fleetside with a I6 230 motor. It is not the big back glass. It has a 3 on the tree . I AM open for any suggestions on what I should do, keep it original, put a v-8 in it maybe 283, or make a hot rod out of it. My I intentions are to just drive it to car shows within a 100 miles or so and cruise it around town on weekends. I am was medically retired from military after 24 years and receiving an injury in the big sandbox in 2006. I built me a shop behind the house and this is what I want to do, restore old cars. I have a 58 Edsel ready for paint in a couple of months and think I want to stick with trucks. I have read many of the post oh here and you all sound like you enjoy helping one another. I would like to be part of that. Thanks in advance as I know I will be picking the brains of you all with questions. Thanks again
64shackman is offline   Reply With Quote