The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-28-2014, 03:06 PM   #1
aboesec10

Mine and Grandpas c10

Hey all, been a lurker for awhile and just recently joined. I've posted a few things here and there but thought I'd share a few more pics etc. Anyway, nothing too crazy but this truck originally was owned by my Grandpa. He had it for as long as I can remember and as a kid I would always tell him we needed to fix it up. He used it to haul scrap metal and just toy around his land in it. After finally convincing him to sell it to me, he said I was the only one he'd ever sell it to due to the fact that I would take care of it, I picked it up with no drivers side door glass and the freeze plugs laying underneath it. I started playing with it a bit before my move back to Texas but not much was done before he passed in September of 2009. I made him a promise that one day it would be *****in, so I had to stick to it. Thanks to the love and understanding of my amazing wife and kids, I was able to spend countless hours in the garage and way too much money but by God, I did it!! Ok enough about the truck on to the pictures.
Attached Images

aboesec10 is offline   Reply With Quote