The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1969 - 1972 Blazers and Jimmys Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-13-2014, 03:27 AM   #1
Sacramento70
Blazer Fanatic

To truly own a blazer

To truly own a blazer and bask in its glory is a tremendous thing as well a feat. how many of us can say we had one or owned one. its the lifestyle of few and the passion of less. im blessed by my truck and its forever changed my life for the better. i strive to make a rare vehicle better everyday because i choose to. And why? because i love it and cherish it and all the features it was embellished with. We should set a day known as blazer love day to embark on are mission of passion for such a limited run and thank the forums for all they have given back, from idea's to new innovations we've learned so much and to the guys blazers we've awwwwwwed at and the guys we've gawked at, this is for us, this is life as we know it, so i say cheers to us blazer owners and good fortune to the next because were the the Small and proud few who love the past and cant wait to see what the future presents