The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-26-2014, 02:07 AM   #1
AndrewSeib

Need some help

Hello everyone!
I'm looking for a little insight from you experienced enthusiasts out there. There's a truck I'm interested in purchasing that I would very much appreciate some other opinions on, I will post the link below. If you can include your opinion of the condition, potential, and price the guy is asking I cant say thank you enough. I currently own a 1972 LWB 307 3 spd on the column so this truck is nearly the same with the exception of it being one year older and having the 6 cylinder which i don't mind. This truck also appears to be in much better condition than mine from the pictures. Mine is stuck 12 hours and 600 miles away so the idea here is maybe I can buy this one and sell the one I left back home. (will actually save money in the long run)
Thanks in advance for your expertise gentleman!

http://panamacity.craigslist.org/cto/4308736610.html

there is a small "cool factor" included in my opinion. I talked to the guy and he has the original bill of sale and the original title and hand book. Is that cool/rare/unique in any way? just curious.
AndrewSeib is offline   Reply With Quote