The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > projects and builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-11-2014, 01:34 AM   #11
NEWFISHER

Re: Not Another Rebuild Thread....

Thank you for celebrating your daughters memories with us. Mr. Daniels won't miss you next year either. Although a speed bump in the pain threshold area, your visit outside your bubble for the two of you sounds like it did what it was supposed to do. You enjoyed life, chalked up another "hadn't done that before" and helped a couple people hit the slopes that day too. What wife wouldn't want to be surrounded by men, outdoors and on a beautifull snowy mountain for Valentines? Setting the bar high for all of us next year!

All kidding aside, its not as glorious as it may seem. My best friend collided with my wife a few years back and they packed her onto the sled, assured her it was going to be okay, then covered her face with the sled bag and took off. Not knowing she was closterphobic until her screams ripped through the liner and they stopped.

Speaking of setting the bar high, fender seals look great. With the rainey cruddy stuff we have been driving through for 3 months, I need to check mine and now I have a rebuild reference. Thank you.