The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-30-2003, 12:20 AM   #1
1tonswb
Account Suspended

God.....I love old trucks!!!

Today.......driving down the road in my lifted 1ton 74 chevy thinking how nice of a day it is. Sun shining.......little bit of snow on the ground. Doing about 35mph and this honda pulls out on the street. I swerve to try to miss it but unfortunally I didnt. As the truck is getting thrown around Im thinking in my head "F$UK!!!! GOD DAMMIT!!!" I stop and get out and look at my truck.....not a scratch! I look at the honda......totaled! Her car spun aroun and hits a parked car. The 82 year old woman pulled it out of the body shop where she just had a scratch fixed. She didnt even look when she pulled onto the busy street. So I go up and see if she was OK. She was. At this point Im not mad at all because it didnt do anything to my truck. Cop shows up and looks at my tire tracks on her hood and asks "yours has no damage?" My reply......"I love old trucks!" About this time their rolling her car back in the body shop. Anyways my nephews ask me why I like the old trucks and I always tell them "they dont build em like they used to!"
1tonswb is offline   Reply With Quote