The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-21-2014, 01:35 PM   #1
seanrolandwood

rear end/ suspension ?'s

So I got this project 66 long bed and Im just trying to find out what rear end this is....
Year
Gearing
Heres the thing I've got a rear drop kit for this but the adjustable trac bar sold to me as a "sure to work" from a guy with an earlier year c10 maybe a 63 or a 62 I can't remember. Now blame my ignorance(whats lead me to this forum as I here it's one of the best) I took his word for it and I was in my car I couldn't compare the two and only having the truck a few days I hadn't really commited all the details to memory. With that said the things I've been finding as I dig into this truck i'm not sure if it's the trac bar or the rear end thats the wrong so if anyone could let me know how to identity my rear end or can do so from the pictures I'd appreciate it thanks
pictures of trac bar I bought and my rear end and also if you could let me know what years that trac bar I bought goes to that'd be rad as I don't want to stick someone else with parts they can't use
Attached Images

seanrolandwood is offline   Reply With Quote