The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > General Forums > Alternate Tinkerings

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-26-2014, 11:08 PM   #1
RIDE-RED 350r

Anybody else into ATC's?? Other obsessions?

I like old stuff from my childhood. Recently acquired my first square body since I was in high school. It's kind of cool because it is the same year as I am... A '78 K-10.

I also have 2 other obsessions that I just cannot seem to satisfy my insatiable appetite for... Old Smith and Wesson revolvers and Honda ATC's.

I currently have (2) 1985 ATC250R's. One of which has an ESR 350 big bore top end with a bunch of quality supporting mods. The other is a stock top end with good bolt-on mods. Also have an '86 ATC350X that is currently undergoing a refresh, this is my wife's machine. Next in the stable is a near mint, all original except for the rear tires '84 Big Red 200. Then there is the '85 ATC110 and I have an 198? ATC70 that is paid for that I have not brought home yet.

We also have a couple of those 4 wheeled contraptions..

I have several Smith wheelguns and it seems as though every time I think my modest little collection is complete, something else comes along that I get enamored with until I add it to the safe. I only have 3 autos.... They just don't tickle me like a good quality revolver.

I was just curious as to what my fellow GM truck enthusiasts are into other than our trucks.

I can post some pics of my other toys if anyone is interested.

Feel free to post up your other hobbies and interests that get you into trouble with the Missus!
RIDE-RED 350r is offline   Reply With Quote