The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > Vendors Marketplace

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-27-2014, 09:44 PM   #1
nasqar
Here kitty kitty kitty

New 71/72 Chevy Truck T-Shirts

Here is the first of many t-shirts to come from our small family business. I love these old trucks and that is what I want to build our business around. As most of you know, finding unique truck shirts are very difficult and this allows me to do some neat projects. We are still learning but it has been a blast so far!

This is available in Small - XLarge T-Shirt for $15 shipped to your door.

This is also available in Small - XLarge Sweatshirt for $20 shipped to your door.

Colors Available: Black, Navy Blue, Royal Blue, Red, Orange, Purple, Maroon. If you have another request, ask me and I will see if I can get it. 2XL-5XL will obviously cost more. I will get you a cost if you let me know. We will do anything to accommodate you, except lose money, lol.

I order shirts once a week so I can save on shipping and keep the cost down on these shirts.

I don't do international shipping because I wouldn't know where to begin on pricing or shipping.

I will have all the GMC and Chevy grilles available within a few weeks. The graphic people are fine tuning the design.

If you are interested, PM me your address and I will get it out to you within a week. I prefer Paypal because of the ease of the process.
Attached Images