The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > General Truck Forums > Engine & Drivetrain > Diesel Conversions

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-06-2014, 02:18 PM   #11
mosesburb
I had a V-8

Re: The Story Of A Cummins Suburban (Lots Of Pics)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhaymaker View Post
As always, mosesburb, great story telling and excellent photography to support the story! Thank you, so much, for sharing with us!
Thanks!! Glad you enjoyed it!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by justcuz View Post
We're you able to see the perimeter of the Yarnell Fire or was it too far south? I can't recall if it actually made it to Peeples Valley or they just evacuated it in anticipation of the fire movement. Last time we came down the hill through the forest we experienced thunder, lightning and a downpour! Really was kind of neat to have all that happening as you are moving down the road. I usually head out through Peeples Valley to Yarnell and down the hill to head back to California. The drive through the forest was a first and the weather made it a real treat.
I'm not sure if it could be seen or not. I didn't notice it if it was. Sounds like a nice drive you had there.