The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-14-2014, 03:34 PM   #11
TexasLS1

Re: Knomadd '71 SWB C-10

I noticed the same thing in mine the other day after washing it last week (I just got the liner put in the glove box) - I opened the glove box and it had a small amount inside the liner but the top was dry. The only thing I've figured so far is that maybe the PO didn't seal the windshield well, and it's dripping onto the top/side of the liner, running down the side, then seeping inside the liner in the bottom corner where the bottom piece and right side of the liner overlap and are stapled together (the reason I believe this is bc i could tell where the water was seeping in between the two).

I hadn't thought of my antenna possibly leaking? At some point I'll pull the liner back out, put a small bucket in its place, and slowly pour water on the antenna and windshield to try to pinpoint....

Last edited by TexasLS1; 04-14-2014 at 03:41 PM.
TexasLS1 is offline   Reply With Quote