The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > General Truck Forums > Suspension

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-27-2014, 07:12 AM   #1
David121582

Porterbuilt extreme front suspension questions

Hello all,
Over the past two day I have finally been hitting my porterbuilt install pretty hard on my 69 stepside and have run into a few snags and was curious if anyone has some tips.

The first big one right now is that I am doing all of this with the cab and front in still on which makes it tight but doable save for the rear bolt on the shock relocation brackets. The firewallmakes Iit so that I cant drill straight on the framerail and is making this step difficult. As of now I am planning on just leaving the rear top bolt out as to not impede progress.

Second, any ideas on prefabbed brakelines im really hoping to not have to make them from scratch.

I know I will be asked about doing a build thread but I dont have time right now. I will be moving in about a month and at least have to get this back to being a roller prior to then. Thanks for any assistance.

Oh and sorry about any grammar or spelling issues imon my tablet, I have fat fingers and its 5am.
Attached Images

Last edited by David121582; 04-27-2014 at 07:17 AM.
David121582 is offline   Reply With Quote