The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-28-2014, 01:29 PM   #11
Chckls88

Re: Project Phantom - 72 GMC body on NBS chassis.

If it were me I would put everything from th 01 to the older truck but I like the challenges. I don't think you should have to do a lot of body chopping but you will have to create your new mounting positions. The gas tank I would probly try and see if they sale any aftermarket kits and see if there is any special brackets you can fab or order from them that would help again that's all about fab. Same with the dash. What I woul do is disassemble everything and lay it all out where I want it to go and than start figuring out mounting positions that best suit than worry about cosmetic touches that would make seem like it was supposed to be there in the first place. But the real challenge is starting the project just be ready for a little commitment becouse it sounds like you want to make a real sweet truck
Chckls88 is offline   Reply With Quote