The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-28-2014, 09:39 PM   #28
K5owner

Re: dantes peak movie suburban

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoFiftyShifter View Post
What would Rodney King say?
You are probably right two fifty shifter. I wish the op nor anyone else ill will. If a vendor who donated and has direct intimate knowledge of the situation and backs up the op's claims I will take that with some value and drop it right there. It just upset me that upon review that this whole build may have been centered around someone soliciting donations due to being disabled with no intent to help those who are in the same shoes as he and doing it for personal gain only. That is what upset me. Because in my line of work I see people with extreme disabilities not asking for a donation, handout or any supplemental aid who do so with honor and dignity everyday. If this is one of those situations I apologize but at face value it doesn't seem that way. Especially since the op brought up his service as if to justify his actions and although it is his right to do so no one asked him to. That made it seem like he was using it as a means to justify his position when called out on it which would have been dishonorable at best. If I am wrong I apologize I can do so knowing I never meant to offend but I don't apologize for questioning the motive.
K5owner is offline   Reply With Quote