The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-10-2014, 07:17 PM   #1
70c10stepside

Anyone Tko swap?

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/aw...del/c10-pickup

Hey guys. Hope it is ok to post in this section, just doing it for the ease that we all have the same chassis and all. Anyone do this kit? Going to go for it this week. Wondering what bell housing you used/can use, master cylinder mounting and which one, a good solid clutch pressure plate flywheel kit or whatever, so on. Going from turbo 400. But still have most the manual pedal assembly under the dash other then pedal, that is easy enough. I have quite a few bell housings off Saginaw 3 speeds, was told it'll work with a small shim or something? And I'm just going to wait to measure drive shaft after all this is together. But I know t56 swaps you are suppose to run aluminum for whatever reason, are these the same rule? Any info will be highly appreciated or threads to put me in the right direction. Found a little info searching but one on one info would be great! It is going behind a 450hp 355 that revs to 6k for now. I want a good solid clutch, heard some run Kevlar?o.O just anything will help! My truck is a 70 swb stepside btw.
70c10stepside is offline   Reply With Quote