The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > General Truck Forums > All 4x4 Tech & Off Roading > 4x4 Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-19-2014, 11:07 PM   #21
Crash_OK

Re: Crash's 69 K10

Quote:
Originally Posted by mud.man.rj View Post
Had a few ask about my truck but have put over $35k into to it now so not really worth selling for what some think it is worth, trading is a better option for me, usually you can find something comparable price and build wise.
This is something to think about.. I would still like to drive it some this summer...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanroo View Post
i think that was the turning point for me too. after that, everything gets taken apart... its starting to get ridiculous. haha

if you are in a position to keep it, i say do so. you can sell a nice 4x4 shortbed any time. or a truck with a slick black paint job any time. i think i would drive it and love it for a bit anyway.

i get sort of offers on my jeep a lot, and have considered selling it too, but when it comes down to it, i just cant!
I don't need to sell it, I just hate seeing it sit there and being afraid to park it in the parking garage at work... I could use the money to fund future projects.. I am not going to give it away.. I knew early on in the project that I would never get what I have in it back.. I would like to at least get a fair market value for it... whatever that might be...

Crash's 69 4x4 SWB

Crash's Roof over Lake Home

Crash's 1988 Land Cruiser Build
Crash_OK is offline   Reply With Quote