The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-22-2014, 11:08 PM   #11
ckcp

Re: Full On Kustom 70 GMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by low&slow View Post
Man your truck has come a long ways and boy does it look great. I hope by the time I move out to Wyoming, I can stop by and check it out.
thanks man and you will get to see it the truck is not going to go away and you definitely wont miss it going down the road. in the mean time if there is any good shows in your area I maybe interested in going as of now "not so much your area" but I will be attending Wendovers 3 day fathers day show and bo huffs sunnyside ut show hot august nights is still up in the air but I need to decide soon for preregistration
Quote:
Originally Posted by hopped up View Post
You have done some great work on your truck. I wouldn't do all of them but they're well done. Best looking chop I've seen on a c10. Most of the chops aren't don't very well. Looking forwarspd to seeing it all buffed out so that flake really pops!
thanks and I agree most c10 chops do not look good I think its all in the theme of the build and I know radical kustoms are a bit much for some to take in but I love the way they look I am all about extreme and this is that. I too am excited to see the flake cut and buffed I hope to get started on that this weekend but I will get some pics of it cleared up on here tomorrow
ckcp is offline   Reply With Quote