The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-04-2014, 02:26 PM   #11
superflysteiny

Re: Tootsie build for my mother with cancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkhorse970 View Post
You and your family are in my prayers.
Thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stchevy View Post
Watched the video of Tootsie running on Instagram and she's one pissed off machine, sounds killer.
Thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by raull View Post
sick truck bud !!
Thanks buddy
Quote:
Originally Posted by olrosa View Post
Prayers for you and family Eric
Thank you Seth
Quote:
Originally Posted by raull View Post
i feel your pain my man , prayers for you and your family ,
I know you do buddy. I am sorry for your loss to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by smbrouss70 View Post
I have been holding off on posting as this is way too close to home for me. My Mom was diagnosed with cancer before Christmas and they only gave her a 20% chance of survival, now 6 months later she has a clean PET scan. Seeing how your mother was doing well then this, scares me knowing that the exact same thing could happen to us.

Having never met you, but hearing all of the wonderful things about you on this forum, I know without a doubt that your mother is proud of the man you have become. I'm sure that you are what she considers one of her greatest accomplishments. I will pray for you and your family and hope that God changes his plan for your family, and if not I will pray that he gives you the strength to get through this extremely difficult time.
I know what you are going through with your mom. I pray for you and your mother. I am sorry that you have to go through this. Many people if not all of us on the board have been touched by cancer in some way. Its a horrible disease and I think if we can all band together and try to support local and national foundations we can make a difference. I will pray for you and your mom and thank you for the kind words.
superflysteiny is offline   Reply With Quote