The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-04-2014, 10:14 PM   #1
2manybowties

Hey guys, first of all I want to apologize to everyone for not introducing myself. I found this forum and had just purchased my second 71 pickup. I spent 2 weeks chasing gremlins and with a lot of answers from you guys and reading other issues on the forum I have most of the gremlins killed I hope. I have a 71 GMC pickup it a 6 cylinder 3 speed on the column original numbers throughout it has 98,000 original miles still mostly original except for paint. My last purchase was a 71 chevy short wheel base stepside 350 3 speed on the column the one that had the gremlins. it has the original turquois green color on the inside. My other vehicles are 76 and 78 chevy silverados, 84 custom deluxe, 85 GMC Jimmy full size and a 86 silverado 4x4 all of mine are short wheel base. I have one son in a 84 GMC 4x4 and the other in a 88 GMC 4x4 I want to thank yall for all the help and hope to get pictures on here soon. I really love the forum!
2manybowties is offline   Reply With Quote