The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-17-2014, 09:47 PM   #1
old Chevy guy

Question 3500 rotor swap 71 to 77 ????

Ive been trying to get the rotors to put dual wheel rims on the front of my truck for some time. Its only a 71 c 20 but its heavy duty and I have swapped over to rear duals long ago. It has a Stake body dump on it. Ive tried to buy several rotors off trucks being parted but could never work out the shipping with the sellers. Today I was at the local junkyard and there was a 77 c 30 in the pile with practically new rotors on it. Does anybody know if the 77 3500 uses the same rotor as the 71 if it was a 3500 or a C30. I tried to look it up on some part sites but I cant find the rotor listed for the 71 with a dual option. However its the same part for 77 and 71 with single wheels if that means anything. Im sure I could buy them for a song but it wont do any good if its not the right part. It wont be there long before it goes to the shreader either.
old Chevy guy is offline   Reply With Quote