The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-14-2014, 09:03 PM   #1
BRL

Said You Like Pictures?

This was an ODG Bell Telephone work truck back in 1969.

I finally sobered up enough to fiddle with installing the original type outside rear view mirrors after painting the polished stainless base, and thought I would finally post a few (...dozen) pictures.

Actually used a piece of copper wire to get that threaded plate into position long enough to get one screw started, and they then went together without too much more trouble and with no one else's help either...whew!

I'm happy enough with them, although they definitely are larger than that plastic O'Riley's one that I brushed up against in the garage with my shoulder and snapped off.

These steel ones will dislocate my shoulder if I try that again!

Anyway some pictures of my interior with my 8" Rockford Fosgate sub-woofer in between the bucket seats and my B&M trans. cooler gauge in the dash and...

The engine is a .030 over 350 CI with TRW Forged Flattops, Crane cam and roller tipped rockers, Edelbrock Performer carb. & intake, and these hard to find camel hump heads (.194/.150) with accessory holes and induction hardened seats for unleaded fuel.

...well you did say you like pictures.

BRL is offline   Reply With Quote