The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-22-2014, 08:59 PM   #1
Straydog

New to the forum

Hey all!
Been lurking on this site for a couple of weeks and decided to reg. You guys got some sweet rides. I have owned a 69 GMC long bed and a 72 GMC 4X4 long bed and loved them both but theres just something about the 60-66 gens that just gets a hold of ya and won't let go. I really love the lines on both the steppers and the fleets. Anyways i'm restoring a panhead for a friend of mine and wanted to trade me some of my labor (600 bucks of it) for a Rat rod he had over in the garage.......Long story short, I said OK but must warn you all it is truly a rat. Wood step bed, rear fenders from god knows what Welded up Mad Max lookin tilt front end etc...and that aint the half of it but want to save a few suprises for you guys. I have a soft spot for mutts (14 dogs that were strays).
Hence my "Handle" and screen name. Shes a 64-66 and she's gonna be called "Mutt" and probibly goin to be one for quite some time but going to try and throw some cool her way. I hope she doesn't offend anybody but she is not for the faint of heart. Will post photos soon, Blinders may be needed when you look away and think What the h---.
Anyways great site.

Later.....Straydog.
Straydog is offline   Reply With Quote