The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-28-2014, 04:30 AM   #1
NZSIXTY9

'Lay Down Sally'..NZ based,Belly scraping '69 C10

Hey All,Names Adam . Iv owned my 1969 c10 for 4 1/2 years now, and its finally time to nail down the stance and look that im after! Living in New Zealand doesnt make this the easiest project to under take, considering i cant just order bits and expect them within the week, or pop down to harbor freight and purchase any tool i need for a reasonable price haha And our rules and restrictions to get modified vehicles certified and road legal can be a pain in the arse! but im not going to let that stop me!

for the last 2 years iv been buying and shipping parts over and now i have enough to get started. (im going to be playing catch up on photos since i was expecting progress to be slow, but im currently 3 or so months in to the project)

I spotted the truck on trademe ( our little version of Ebay) after searching for a few months , it was recently imported and needed a few things tidying up to get it road legal, but being an automotive refisher, and working with U.S Street machines and hot rods on a daily basis, it all looked achievable
Attached Images

NZSIXTY9 is offline   Reply With Quote