The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-02-2014, 08:19 PM   #1
Sherman Snouts

Another new guy. Hello!

Hello from DFW. I have been a lurker for the past few years to the forum. Of course the forum is great, but I didnt want to get an account until I felt like I had something worthy of posting. And now the time is here. In 2011 I acquired a '71 Cheyenne 10 for FREE. It was my step brothers truck back in high school (hes in his mid 30's now). Its been sitting under a tree for the past 10 years. Not too long ago he got a DWI that he couldnt afford. He gave it to his father as payment. Father didnt want it, so now its all mine. Here is a pic before y'all get too antsy.

Before and after I got my hands on it. Pretty rough, didnt run.

My plans for the truck are a mild custom, frame off resto. Stock body and two tone paint, 450 horse small block, static drop, and mostly stock interior. Since I want the truck between the lines of custom and factory original, and since my step brother COULDNT stay between the lines, I feel like this project should be named "Between The Lines"! More to come!!
Attached Images

'71 Cheyenne 10- In the works

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=638156

Last edited by Sherman Snouts; 08-02-2014 at 08:25 PM.
Sherman Snouts is offline   Reply With Quote