The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-02-2014, 10:12 PM   #1
Sherman Snouts

Project: Between The Lines

This has been a long time coming. And I think its finally time to start a build thread. I wanted to accumulate a good amount of progress and photos to make the build look more appealing.

The '71 C10 Cheyenne was my step brothers when he was in high school (many years ago). A few years ago he got a DWI that he couldnt afford. His only option was to give the truck to his dad as payment. His dad didnt have a use for it, since it didnt run, so he gave it to me free of charge. I was an up and coming mechanic, going to trade school for the profession, and I was very excited to start my first build.

So the truck is a '71 Cheyenne C10, two tone, long bed, 350 (not original), th350, factory p/s and a/c. The plan is a mild custom, frame off resto. Full disc brakes, overdrive trans, 450 horse small block, modern wheels, and fresh paint of course. Since I am staying between the lines of custom and factory design, and since my step brother COULDNT stay between the lines It seems natural to name this project:

Between The Lines:

Now, time for the build! Enjoy.
Attached Images

'71 Cheyenne 10- In the works

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=638156
Sherman Snouts is offline   Reply With Quote