The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-04-2014, 09:30 AM   #1
da_bears_da1

Thumbs up 1962 Camper/Motorhome

Yesterday I went and looked at a 1962 Camper/Motorhome and could not pass up buying it. It belonged to my parents friend and is basically a 2 owner vehicle. I have a ton of questions about the setup. It has 32,253 original miles and is mostly factory stock with no rust. It has been in Louisiana and Arkansas all of its life. I couldn't believe that the cab corners, cab floor supports are rock solid. It was undercoated so I am sure that helped as well.

It is badged as a C20 with a tag that rates the max vehicle weight at 7500 lbs. It is a dually and the camper was supposedly built by Kustom campers. I am just starting to research who the camper manufacturer was.

I was surprised it was a dually and would appreciate any info anyone could give me on C20 duallys. We are heading over today to pay for it and get it started and drive to my parents.

I will be posting a lot more and am still not sure what I am going to do with the new project but just could not pass up buying it.
Attached Images

My build thread: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=566533
da_bears_da1 is offline   Reply With Quote