The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > projects and builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-27-2014, 07:32 PM   #1
Arrington01

1964 C10 Build Moosehead swb

Okay,

I am behind on starting a build thread for this truck. 1964 C10 swb. This truck was a original 6 cly, 3 spd truck. Truck was a 2 owner truck. First owner bought new, sold the truck when he was 80 yrs old and the truck was always garaged. Second owner bought in 1989. Had it till last year. All he did is paint one time back to the original color.

This truck is a special build for my wife. My father in law has been messing with and building cars all his life. He is a great man. My wife wanted a truck that her father had built. So we set out to find a very nice truck to build with ls motor, a/c, etc. She wanted a patina truck, but this is what we found and could not pass the truck or the deal up. My father in law and I really on mess with the 68-72 swb trucks and she wanted something different. So she likes the 64-66 trucks so now were building one.

So here comes some pics. Build started around Thanksgiving 2013 and hoping to be done for Goodguys Fort Worth in Oct 2014.
Arrington01 is offline   Reply With Quote