The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > projects and builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-18-2014, 01:08 AM   #11
BR3W CITY
meowMEOWmeowMEOW

Re: Br3w City's Project omgwtfbbq

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisDollins View Post
Do you post over on tech?

Chris
I lurk there for some info, but don't post there much anymore due to a number of individuals on that forum being so ignorant that they actively hurt the community with bad information.

Despite my mag credentials, and his (the t/a title'd owner) being a tuner and mech engineer for an OEM of GM...folks don't like to listen to advice or opinions that didn't fit the crowd.

We took engine dyno sheets from a cam we spec'd over their to share with some folks looking for advice. Despite hard #'s, we got **** on by posters because we second-guessed Pat G (and you know exactly how thats recieved over there). He re-spec'd a cam that matched ours in all but 1 dimension, and they fanboyed hard. I just can't do it over there.

Other than here, I like YellowBullet, since at least the poo-slinging is omni directional, and anyone with #'s or slips can make their own respect.

MY BUILD THE H8RDCPTR //\\ MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL REV J HD
BR3W CITY is offline   Reply With Quote