The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1947 - 1959 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-18-2014, 06:19 AM   #1
mog797

59 gmc c4 suspension swap with abs??

Ok so I just got my 59 gmc home today and have had front and rear c4 suspension from an 86 vet I had got for parts in trade for some work and its just sitting around. Anyway I was trying to c if anyone ever used the ABS from the corvette in conjunction with suspension also recommendations for what kit to use for mounting suspension and why. I was not able to find any info about ABS. My plans are to use pickup as daily driver down the road, also as it was made for as a pickup so I had thought of putting airbags on it so I could have it a little lower it I wanted or adjust for a load of whatever might be in the bed. This is all still a ways off pipe dreams for now as money is always tight cause I was medically retired from US Army. Only reason I even have pickup is it was so cheap and I sold some things to get the extra money! Ok sorry for my ramblings any help here would be great.
Thanks in advance!
Attached Images

mog797 is offline   Reply With Quote